- Full of light and unobstructed view
- Optimized layout
4BR furnished apartment located Boulevard Péreire, in Paris in the 17th arrondissement, a stone's throw away from the affluent neighborhood of Avenue des Ternes with its shops and restaurants. The apartment benefited from a complete renovation by an interior architect
On the 4th floor (with elevator) in a Haussmanian building, with common areas in excellent conditions.
This 137 sqm apartment includes :
- A living room (with unobstructed view) and its dining room with double exposure (facing west and east), full of light.
- A large, fully equipped kitchen (with high end appliances) separated from the dining room by a glass panel
- A master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, with walk-in shower
- 3 other large bedrooms (2 of them facing a quiet courtyard, yet full of light). Those bedrooms will be refurnished according to the next tenant's needs.
- 1 bathroom with a bath tub
- 2 toilets
Parquet, moldings, fireplace. Beautiful height under ceiling. Double glazing. Large storage capacity. Heating and hot water are collective (included in the rent). Large storage capacity. A parking space can also be rented (not included in the rent).
Access code. Intercom. Caretaker, elevator.