UNFURNISHED RENTAL - Outstanding duplex, entirely renovated, located on one of the most renowned street in Paris, a stone's throw from the Senate and the Luxembourg garden. Close to subway stations Odéon (Line 4) and Mabillon (Line 10) and Saint Sulpice (line 4). The apartment also offers 3 large and quiet terraces (40 sqm in total) which can be accessed from the bedrooms and the kitchen.
Very bright. Unobstructed view onto "le Sénat". On the 4th and 5th floors (top floor - with elevator) in a beautiful renovated landmark building with common spaces in perfect conditions.
This 153 sqm duplex includes :
- On the 4th floor
- an entrance hall
- a large living/dining room with 5 double windows (western exposure - very bright) opening onto a spinning balcony overlooking the Senate and the towers of the Saint-Sulpice church
- a large separate and fully equipped kitchen opening onto a terrace overlooking a large courtyard
- a bedroom / home office with a shower room and several built-in cupboards
- On the 5th floor
- a master bedroom, with a private ensuite bathroom (with shower and toilets) and access to a private terrace
- a second master bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom (with bath tub and toilets) and access to a 3rd beautiful terrace.
Large storage capacity. Air conditioning available in master bedrooms (very rare for in Parisian apartments)
Very quiet, double glazing.
A very rare property with 40m2 of terraces and a balcony.
Individual gas heating.
Access code, intercom.