Entirely renovated furnished 2BR apartment located on rue Valentin Hauy at the border of the affluent 15th and 7th arrondissements. Close to place de Breteuil, the open market on avenue de Saxe, and metro stations Duroc (line 10 and line 13), Sèvres - Lecourbe (line 6) and Ségur (line 10). Upscale neighborhood with excellent transportation options, groceries and restaurants.
In a Haussmann building, with common areas in excellent conditions. Refined, contemporary brand new decoration. Hardwood flooring, moldings, decorative fireplace, high ceilings.
The apartment has benefit from a full renovation in 2020. Brand new furniture, high end appliances. Full of light.
This 110 sqm property, on the 3rd French floor with elevator features:
- a beautiful entrance hall (with closets)
- a bright and sunny ~ 40 sqm living room (western exposure - onto quiet rue Bouchut).
- a fully-equipped separate kitchen. High end appliances.
- a master bedroom with numerous closets
- a second bedroom (furnishings will adjusted according to tenant's needs)
- a bathroom with bath tub and WC
- a second bathroom (with shower)
- a second separate WC
Double glazed windows. Heating and hot water are provided by gas-fueled heaters. Large storage capacity.
Building caretaker. Intercom. Digital door code.