Superb 3-5 BR apartment located on avenue de Wagram at the corner with rue de Courcelles and rue Gustave Flaubert in the affluent section of the 17th arrondissement. Parc Monceau and rue de Courcelles' retail activity is a stone's throw away.
Subway stations Wagram (line 3), Ternes (line 2), Courcelles (line 2) and Péreire Levallois (line 3 and RER C) are close-by.
On the 2nd floor (with elevator) of a high-end freestone Haussmannian building. High ceiling, Herringbone parquet flooring, fireplace. Common spaces are in perfect condition. Full of light (eastern exposure).
With its 185 sqm (+ balcony), this unit includes :
- a large entrance hall
- a triple living (for a total of 71 sqm) (the left and right section of the triple living room have been temporarily turned into bedrooms so that the apartment offers 5 bedrooms) with its balcony.
- a large fully-equipped kitchen
- a master bedroom (with walk-in shower room + WC) with its dressing room
- 4 additional bedrooms (ranging from 17 to 20 sqm)
- 2 bathrooms (one with shower, one with bath tub)
- one separate toilet
- one maid's room ("chambre de bonne") (15 sqm) on the 7th floor
Triple glazed windows. Collective heating. Hot water is powered by electric boilers.
Care taker. Access code, intercom.