Breath-taking duplex apartment located on avenue Victor Hugo in the 16th arrondissement, a stone's throw away from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées. Close to subway stations Charles de Gaulle - Étoile (lines 1, 2, 6 and A), Kléber (line 6) and Victor Hugo (line 6).
Completely renovated and customized by a renowned architect. High-end fittings and furnishings for this apartment, which is fully air-conditioned and benefits from a complete home automation system (integrated sound system, alarm).
Located on the 5th and 6th floors (with elevator), this 248 sqm duplex apartment includes :
- on the first level - 5th floor:
- an large entrance hall, a stunning 60sqm sunbathed living room (south-facing) with access to a balcony with direct view onto Arc de Triomphe
- a large, fully-equipped high end (Gaggenau) kitchen with its central island
- a master bedroom (22 sqm) with its dressing room, a marble bathroom (bath tub, en-suite walking shower, ethanol fireplace) and separate toilet
- a second bedroom (27sqm) with its shower room, separate toilet
- On the second level - 6th floor
- a lounge
- a third bedroom (20sqm) with its shower room
- a TV / leisure room with kitchenette
- a separate toilet
Exceptional materials: herringbone parquet flooring, fireplace, marble and alabaster.
Air conditioning in the apartment. Large storage capacity.
Caretaker, access code, intercom.
An exceptional property!