Breath-taking entirely renovated 2BR apartment located on rue José Maria de Hérédia in the heart of the affluent 7th arrondissement of Paris. UNESCO headquarters, place de Breteuil and Avenue de Saxe are only minutes away. Subway stations Ségur (line 10) and Sèvres Lecourbe (line 6) are a stone's throw away.
On the 3rd French floor with elevator, in a freestone typical Parisian building with excellent up keeping of common spaces.
This 70 sqm apartment has benefited from a full renovation in 2019. The entire refined furniture is brand new. Excellent space layout.
The apartment includes :
- one entrance hall
- 1 living room facing the street (facing east)
- 1 quiet master bedroom (facing a large courtyard)
- 1 additional bedroom with two singles beds
- 1 dressing room
- 1 separate fully fitted kitchen
- 1 bathroom (with walk-in shower) with 2 washbasins and a laundry space
- 1 separate WC
Large storage capacity. Hardwood flooring. Double glazed windows.
Heating is collective (included in the rent), hot water is provided by an electric boiler.
Caretaker, access code, intercom.
A must see!