Outstanding renovated 4BR unfurnished apartment (with fully equipped kitchen) located on Avenue Marceau in a high end freestone building. The building is located next to avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie and is within walking distance to Champs Elysées avenue and Seine river banks. Near George V (line 1), Charles de Gaulle - Etoile (line 1, line 2, line 6, and RER A) and Alma - Marceau (line 9) stations.
The apartment has benefited from a high-end full renovation. Exceptional materials and finishings. Full of light and totally quiet. Hardwood flooring, moldings, fireplaces. High ceiling.
On the 5th floor (with elevator) and extremely quiet (the apartment does not face avenue Marceau but the cul-de-sac of Doctor Jacques Bertillon) with a long balcony and view onto the American Church of Paris. High end fully fitted separate kitchen (Boffi with top-notch appliances).
This unique 232 sqm property includes :
- A beautiful entrance (with cupboards)
- A 60 sqm living room with 4 double windows (facing east)
- A large balcony with a view onto the American church
- A large separate and fully equipped (Boffi) kitchen
- A master bedroom with bathroom (+ shower + WC) and a dressing room
- A second and third bedrooms each with its own shower room and WC
- A 4th bedroom with its bathroom (with bath tub)
- A separate WC
- A total of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 shower rooms and 4WC
- A laundry room
Numerous built-in storage spaces.
Double glazing. Heating and hot water are provided by electric heaters and boilers.
Elevator, access code, intercom. Cellar.